I was called to the bar in 1993 and have since been practising from Pump Court Chambers. I specialise in all areas of family law, in particular:
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Financial Remedies on Divorce – the division of assets and maintenance of ex-spouses (formerly known as Ancillary Relief)
- Financial Remedies on Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Enforcement of orders and agreements
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Injunctions to prevent the removal or dissipation of assets
- Financial provision for children
- Disputes over children (residence, contact, parental responsibility, specific issues over upbringing etc.)
- Applications to relocate with children overseas
- Application for injunctions to protect against domestic violence (non-molestation and occupation orders)
- DIsputes between former cohabitees over property
I have a reputation as a robust advocate and negotiator. I am regularly instructed both by solicitors and under the Direct Public Access Scheme in complex children cases and financial remedies cases involving companies, farms, trusts, pensions and hidden assets and income.
I have been undertaking work under the Direct Public Access Scheme since it was introduced in April 2013.
You can instruct me under the Direct Public Access Scheme at any stage of the proceedings. You may want some preliminary advice, or assistance with documentation, or you may want to bring me in to represent you at one or more of the court hearings, or in a mediation, or to advise you on whether or not to appeal an unfavourable order.
Pump Court Chambers has offices in London, Winchester and Swindon. My home is in West Sussex. I therefore cover a wide geographical area, regularly appearing in courts in London, Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset, Sussex, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Somerset, Essex, Kent, and Hertfordshire.
To read my profile on the Pump Court Chambers website, click here
If you would like to discuss a potential Direct Public Access instruction, contact details are here.